This Page

has been moved to new address

"Death is Not Dying"....LISTEN TO THIS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Boyer Blog: "Death is Not Dying"....LISTEN TO THIS!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Death is Not Dying"....LISTEN TO THIS!

A while back a friend of mine sent me a link to listen to an amazing testimony..."Death is Not Dying" given by a young woman, (wife and mother) who is dying of cancer, with only a short time left to live.
I figured I would read it at some point, but knowing that is would likely be an emotional interview, I did not feel like crying, so I put it off.
Then, I found the same interview on Nancy Leigh DeMoss's website (www.reviveourhearts.com) So, I decided this time I would listen...and I am SO glad I did. I was convicted by many of her points. I STRONGLY encourage you to take a little while a listen to this amazing testimony. It is 55 minutes in length....break it up if you need to, it is worth it!
~Kari

It is titled Death is not Dying. You can find it at

http://deathisnotdying.com/eventvideo/ (this is a video and there are also pictures of the event where she spoke at this site)

Or, on Revive our Hearts' website where it is broken up into two segments....
http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/today.php?pid=10243

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home